Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Error making payments in User Panel with Authorize.net

Error making payments in User Panel with Authorize.net 8 years 5 months ago #25039

• isaiah
  • isaiah's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
We've been getting a lot of errors reported from our users trying to make payments in the User Panel. Our events (tours) require multiple payments, so we only require a deposit (partial payment) upon registration and then the user logs in via the user panel to make subsequent payments based on a payment schedule. The first payment deposit worked fine, but some people are getting the following error when trying to make the follow up payments:

Warning: curl_setopt() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /nfs/c08/h03/mnt/120205/domains/academicexpeditions.com/html/components/com_dtregister/lib/payment/authorizenet.php on line 289

Warning: curl_setopt() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /nfs/c08/h03/mnt/120205/domains/academicexpeditions.com/html/components/com_dtregister/lib/payment/authorizenet.php on line 291

"Try Again"

After learning of these errors, I updated DT Register (Joomla 2.5) to the latest 2.8.15c and reset our Authorize.net transaction keys. Some of the people who got the error before have been able to successfully make a payment, but now we're getting a new round of people who are getting the error. So it's not a universal problem, but those people who have reported it to us have told us that they've made several attempts, double-checking their info, so I do not think this is a user problem.

Please help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Error making payments in User Panel with Authorize.net 8 years 5 months ago #25060

• soccerbum
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I'm seeing these exact errors too.

We're running "Installed Version: 3.1.4b" on Joomla 3.4.5. We've been running DT Register for several years, but haven't ever hit this problem before.

It's a bit of a priority for us as we host four events per week and we get a couple folks every week running into this.

Should I file a ticket for this, or will this thread do? Actually, just realized I'm posting about this in a Joomla 1.7/2.5 forum. I'll post fresh in there and reference this post so it exists in both forums as it seems to be happening in both versions.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds