TOPIC: [SOLVED] Blank Confirmation Page

[SOLVED] Blank Confirmation Page 9 years 3 weeks ago #24335

• tleighow
  • tleighow's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
HI,
I have had a few people tell me recently they have attempted to register for one of my events and when they get all the way through when they get the confirmation page it shows nothing but the print button. I do have the messages enabled etc. I have never been able to replicate this issue. I have added warnings for no Javascript enabled or Cookies to my sites code. If you have any thoughts i would be happy to hear them ! If I can find a way to replicate it I will post further info. I am on 2.8.13 . I do want to update to 2.8.14 but would prefer to wait util my events are over. I just wanted to post in case others have experienced this issue. I am on GoDaddy hosting.
Thanks,
Tom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by nathan.dth.

Blank Confirmation Page 9 years 3 weeks ago #24340

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
This would just be a setup problem. The print button shows that they DID get to the final "thanks message" page. That's not the confirmation page, but the final successful registration page.

There are two messages that can be displayed... and in the main configuration area, you have on the messages tab "Thanks Message" and then "Pay Later Thanks Message". The first message displays for all events UNLESS Pay Later is used for the payment method. In that case, the Pay Later message is displayed instead.

THEN, you have the option within each event (again on the messages tab), to enable and setup a CUSTOM thanks message and/or custom pay later thanks message. If these are enabled, it will use those messages instead of what shows in the main config area.

So if a "blank" message is shown, it simply means that whatever message is being used is not actually setup. Possibly a custom message is enabled in the event but then not configured... or something similar to that. Certainly not a bug though. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds