• Page:

TOPIC: ERROR ajaxSubmit is not a function

ERROR ajaxSubmit is not a function 9 years 8 months ago #23650

• drchamp24
  • drchamp24's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
When registering a group every now and then the users order is not processed correctly. We finally have seen the error in our console.

My partner who found the error writes:
I have a site 4qf.org using DTRegister. Every now and then there is an error. An error message I get on console reads: "TypeError: DTjQuery(...).ajaxSubmit is not a function" So what I assume is happening, s some code is causing other code which is esponsible for assigning that "onclick" function of "Submit" to the "Next Step" button to not do its job. Seems to happen only when people register in groups.

Please help.
Thanks.
~D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ERROR ajaxSubmit is not a function 9 years 8 months ago #23651

• drchamp24
  • drchamp24's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Here is a link to the captured error message.

lh4.googleusercontent.com/-J-N7jJdo9S4/U...ster%2BTypeError.png

ERROR ajaxSubmit is not a function 9 years 8 months ago #23655

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
If the navigation buttons stop working and you get this type of JQuery error, it means there is a conflict somewhere. It's not a DT Register bug or anything for us to fix. DT Reg uses a custom version of JQuery, but if your template or a 3rd party plugin is stripping all other versions of JQuery out of your site and replaces them with one common one... it will break multiple functions within DT Register. This can't be allowed. Any "feature" that replaces scripts... compresses scripts, etc... needs to be disabled. OR (if the plugin supports this), setting the plugin to only process on certain pages... or to NOT process on DT Register pages. If you can't find the source of the problem, submit a ticket and we'll find it.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.540 seconds