Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Custom Text Area Field not showing up in Firefox correctly

Custom Text Area Field not showing up in Firefox correctly 9 years 9 months ago #23581

• southpaw3229
  • southpaw3229's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I've had this issue for years and finally got around to posting it. In firefox only custom text area fields get scrunched and you have to take your mouse and drag out the text area field so you can what you type.

It's got to be a css issue.

Any ideas on a fix?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Custom Text Area Field not showing up in Firefox correctly 9 years 9 months ago #23583

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Hello. This would be tied to your template... not DT Register directly... otherwise we would've heard this from more than just you. :) Switch to a default Joomla template just long enough to verify this. If the fields are fine, then you'll know you need to address your template's CSS.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Custom Text Area Field not showing up in Firefox correctly 9 years 9 months ago #23595

• southpaw3229
  • southpaw3229's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I changed it to the beez template and still having the same issue with the text area box.

See example:
waterchasegc.com/example.jpg

Last Edit: by southpaw3229. Reason: could not add image
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds