TOPIC: Problem with email sending

Problem with email sending 9 years 9 months ago #23551

• skop
  • skop's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have a problem with DT Register.
When the user ends the registration the component, dosen't send the message at the admin mails and at the user mail!

The problem has appeared in these days and no one touched anything!!!

I have tested many times, but the mails don't send!!!

The installed version is: 2.7.11b

Please, help me!

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Problem with email sending 9 years 7 months ago #23707

• atillakocsis
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
The first thing I would test is if the site itself can send any emails. Is there another module or component that sends email?

If that works its DT. if not i would go to Global Configuration and check to see if there is an issue there.

Atilla

Problem with email sending 9 years 7 months ago #23708

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Yes, a good test is always the core Joomla contacts component. Do you get mail through that? If not, then it's your mail config in Joomla OR your mail server.

Next... are records being created in DT Register? If no record is created, no emails will be sent. If no records, then the problem is elsewhere... not actually an email problem.

Next... make sure DT Reg configuration (on Emails tab) has set From Name and From Email. Those are required. And make sure all emails and subjects are configured.

Next... you are using an ANCIENT version of DT Register that we do not support at all, so if you end up needing further help, you'll need to update FIRST... which I assume will require the purchase of a new license considering how old of a version you have.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 5.032 seconds