Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problems with Mollie payment gateway!!!

Problems with Mollie payment gateway!!! 12 years 7 months ago #15202

• salsajay
  • salsajay's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Problems with Mollie payment gateway!!!

Sometimes when people pay with Mollie, Dtregister does not register them for the event and does not give them a ticket.

I've called with Mollie in the Netherlands and they say it is an error in the script.
The order of the notifications is not correct, giving the wrong feedback to Dtregister.

Can anybody help out, or tell me where this can be adjusted?
Can the development team of DTregister contact mollie to check their settings?
We experience this on our live site selling tickets every day, causing us a whole lot of problems right now!

Any help is more then welcome, or we are forced to switch back to other software and that is not wat we would want. ;)

Hope someone reacts quickly.

Jay Kersten

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Problems with Mollie payment gateway!!! 12 years 7 months ago #15205

• JosB
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Jay,

i haven't expercienced this problem yet with Mollie. I've got about 30 Mollie iDeal payments the last 2 weeks. I'm using Joomla 1.7.1 and DTregister 2.7.9b.

Have you got more information on this problem?

In regards with this problem i really would like to see that a registration is final after accepting the general terms during de registration. Regardless of the way of payment....

When a registrant chooses for pay later, his registration is final, when a registrant wants to pay via iDeal / PayPal whatever... the registration is final after a succesfull transaction otherwise all data is lost... in my opinion this is a deficiency (?) in the whole workflow of registering. After accepting the general terms there is an agreement in my opinion which gives mutual rights and duties...

Regards, Jos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.522 seconds