TOPIC: book multiple events with 1 registration form

book multiple events with 1 registration form 10 years 9 months ago #20934

• rnomis
  • rnomis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
HI,
I need visitors to register for more than one event. The payer will not be attending the event (children's parties) but will be the bill payer. Registration will collect many details about attendees such as medical history and doctors details etc. and will require quite a bit of filling in.
To fill in the details of each child for each event
Therefore I need the following:
Group registration for groups of one (bill payers details and child's details)
The ability to auto fill the child's details for each event OR
selection of multiple events for the same group before registration so that all events selected will have the same client/child details as the form will only have to be filled in once.

These are the two critical items I need. Apart from that, I think that this extension will do all I need.

I need to know quickly for my client so I can start work as soon as possible.

Thanks

Simon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

book multiple events with 1 registration form 10 years 9 months ago #21276

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Hello and sorry for the delayed reply! Let me explain how DT Register handles this type of thing...

You can not fill out one form and submit it to multiple events, but you CAN enable our multiple event registration (cart) feature... then fill out your form and choose to register for another event prior to checking out. You'd select another event and your form fields would auto-populate from data sitting in the cart from the first registration.

Once you get each event submitted into the cart, you checkout and make one payment. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds