• Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] php fatal error with dtregister.php

[SOLVED] php fatal error with dtregister.php 16 years 1 month ago #955

• taconite
  • taconite's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Getting this error when selecting payment type... Fatal error: Call to undefined function mosredirect() in /home/.***/****/*****.com/components/com_dtregister/dtregister.php on line 1347 I installed this software last week, and was finally able to get the PHP.INI file changed to fix the first problem I was having. Now I can not get past the first page. I first set things up to only allow paypal, as that is how we want the site to work. And that would give me a similar error on line 1166. Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[SOLVED] php fatal error with dtregister.php 16 years 1 month ago #956

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
For support issues, please submit a support ticket including login info to your joomla site and FTP. what version of Joomla are you using? What version of DT Register?

[SOLVED] php fatal error with dtregister.php 16 years 1 month ago #957

• taconite
  • taconite's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I was looking for the support ticket page, but couldn't find it as I never did log into the main page. Looking up top again now, I read the full news flash and found it :- Thats what I get for trying to fix problems late at night :D I filed a ticket, running Joomla 1.51, DT Register 2.14, and Events 1.5 beta. I am pretty sure I have the latest version of everyting, though I was having issues trying to figure out which version of Jevents was the right one. Thanks for the help, Mike

[SOLVED] php fatal error with dtregister.php 16 years 2 weeks ago #1124

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Just for the record here... this ticket and issue was solved for taconite\'s site.

We have posted a download with some fixed files for various bugs such as this one in 2.2.2:

http://www.dthdevelopment.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=73&func=view&catid=4&id=1120#1120

These fixes will be included in the next official release, but in the meantime, please use these files if you are having any issues.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.302 seconds