• Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Can not register as an individual

[SOLVED] Can not register as an individual 16 years 1 month ago #934

• jmager
  • jmager's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
When I have the application set up for a cost I get this error when click on the individual radio button

individualInvalid Query amount select : Access denied for user 'maximize'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

If I pick group I can continue on. I do not have any of the finance part of the system live. Also, when I created an event for free....I registered as an individual...I received the emails but in the application it did not up date the number of registered.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[SOLVED] Can not register as an individual 16 years 1 month ago #935

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Which version of Joomla? Which version of DT Register?

[SOLVED] Can not register as an individual 16 years 1 month ago #936

• seventhwhiskey
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I've got the same problem. Joomla 1.5, DTR 1.4.1 (J!1.5). Seems to work with group registrations, but individual gives the error

pre_paypal_individual Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'nobody'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/tejas/public_html/site/components/com_dtregister/dtregister.php on line 9310 Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/tejas/public_html/site/components/com_dtregister/dtregister.php on line 9310 Invalid Query amount select : Access denied for user 'nobody'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

This happens directly after selecting the "I am registering as an individual" radio button and clicking "Next Step"
937,"Temporary work around: Go to DTRegister settings and set it to allow group registration only. this way it will automatically send the user to the page that asks how many group members there are (technically it's still the same amount of steps, as the "Individual or Group" page does not appear).

[SOLVED] Can not register as an individual 16 years 1 month ago #937

• seventhwhiskey
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Temporary work around:<br /><br />Go to DTRegister settings and set it to allow group registration only. this way it will automatically send the user to the page that asks how many group members there are (technically it&#039;s still the same amount of steps, as the "Individual or Group" page does not appear).

[SOLVED] Can not register as an individual 16 years 1 month ago #938

• seventhwhiskey
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Nevermind, just realized DTR won't allow you to continue with just 1 registrant in group register.

[SOLVED] Can not register as an individual 16 years 1 month ago #939

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
True, you can not register one person in a group registration. If you are having an issue, you should submit a support ticket and include login info to your site admin and ftp. As your issue may be database related, please also provide access to phpmyadmin or whatever you have. Thanks.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds