Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: blank screen, missing registrations.

blank screen, missing registrations. 15 years 7 months ago #2461

• jessedw2
  • jessedw2's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I\'m running DT Register 2.2.6, Joomla 1.5.7 and JEvents 1.4.3 RC2. On both my testing XAMMP server and my soon to be Prod server, When I submit registration data, which has custom fields..... after the verification screen, It goes blank.

If I view source on the blank screen I see this
<script> alert(\'You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near \'\' at line 5 SQL=Update jos_dtregister_user
	Set 			`Title`=\'mr\',`Age`=\'34\',`Gender`=\'Male\',`Language`=\'English\',`Task_Force_Member`=\'Yes\',Food_Restrictions=\'food issues\' Where userId=\'); window.history.go(-1); </script>

Which looks to me like the UserID is not being passed correctly. This is set to be a free registration.

If I remove the custom fields, the registrations get sent correctly, but they do not show up under the DT Register Admin. I can find them via MyPHPAdmin.

... can anyone point me in the right direction. Got to figure this out today or ditch this formerly useful component!

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

blank screen, missing registrations. 15 years 7 months ago #2462

• jessedw2
  • jessedw2's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
for what its worth this can be worked around by \"charging\" and marking it to be paid later for an event... but I wanted it to be free

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.497 seconds