• Page:

TOPIC: cannot register anybody

cannot register anybody 15 years 8 months ago #2350

• wbhendrix
  • wbhendrix's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
we purchased DT register last week, everything installed fine, and looked good on the surface, but recently when we tested the product to make sure everything \'registers\' correctly, it failed.

when someone trys to do anything on the register part, it goes through ok and then nothing happens. It just loads the homepage and the person is never emailed nor is their information saved to our system.

also, is there a way to \"recover\" lost registrations? i fear that a few people registered and b/c we never got their information, we may run into problems with our classes.

our website is www.SANTE-ALLERGEN-FREE-FOODS.COM

EDIT: this only happens when the customer chooses \"pay at the door\" or uses safari on a mac...

any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

cannot register anybody 15 years 8 months ago #2356

• evildrq
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
I have had similar issues. Do you host with GoDaddy? If so, make sure you have GoDaddy checked off as yes in the setup.

I have had at least one person have difficulty registering pay at the door using a Mac. I am not sure why that is a problem.

cannot register anybody 15 years 8 months ago #2371

• wbhendrix
  • wbhendrix's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
your right, we are with godaddy and had not clicked the GD button on...
although, i did this and then tried to register with firefox instead of safari and am still having no luck...

any other ideas how to get this fixed?
also, is there a tech support line we can call? honestly my client is getting very frustrated and i need to have this done today.

thanks again

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.396 seconds