• Page:

TOPIC: Problem with some payment options

Problem with some payment options 15 years 8 months ago #2311

• JoeCubScout
  • JoeCubScout's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I seem to be having a problem with 2.5.5 with JEvents 1.4.3 and Joomla 1.5.6. The problem is that after confirming my group information, I get a screen with a \"Next Step\" button even if I only have one payment option set. The problem seems to occur only when the payment type is set to e-check or pay later. If either credit card or pay pal are selected, it works fine. Also if you select any more than one payment type it will bomb. The screen with the \"Next Step\" button is just the screen that is supposed to list the multiple payment options but it is showing without the payment option icon. Not sure why this would be happening if I only have one payment option, pay later.

Joe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Problem with some payment options 15 years 7 months ago #2389

• mhess492
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I am having this problem also with 2.5.5, JEvents 1.4.3RC2 and Joomla 1.5.4 on my pre-release site. I can only have credit card payments or PayPal active, and only one at a time. When more than one (or Pay Later by itself) is selected, I get the blank \"Next Step\" screen as described by the previous poster.

Problem with some payment options 15 years 7 months ago #2406

• JoeCubScout
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I want to respond to the this post even though I don\'t have an answer for you. I submitted a support request regarding this issue. After a long wait, it was finally fixed but support won\'t tell me what they did to fix it. If they ever do, I will post the response here. If you are having this problem, I suggest you open a support request.

Joe

Problem with some payment options 15 years 7 months ago #2453

• JoeCubScout
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I finally figured out what DTH did to fix my system. They upgraded me to 2.2.6. I went to update the component today since I knew there was a new version. When I went to uninstall, I saw that I was already running 2.2.6. Checking the directories confirmed that this is what DTH did when I gave them site access. They also left joomla explorer installed.

Thank you for fixing the problem but it would have been nice to know what you did. I don\'t object to joomla explorer but again it would be nice to be informed.

Joe

Problem with some payment options 15 years 7 months ago #2457

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Sorry Joe. We generally uninstall anything used that wasn\'t already there. Glad all is working though.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds