Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: override early registration discount by custom field value

override early registration discount by custom field value 10 years 5 months ago #21962

• Ginjg
  • Ginjg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
we have a combined class & fundraising event
it offers an early registration discount
We have a custom field with a special donor value that increases the fee to $500.00
is there a way to prevent the early registration discount from being applied when this option is selected?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

override early registration discount by custom field value 10 years 5 months ago #21964

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Yes, using the "Fee Ordering" option. In the event list on management side, you will see the fee ordering link for each event. You can drag and drop any fee and discount items that may apply to the event. Just pull your field down to be calculated after the discount is applied.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

override early registration discount by custom field value 10 years 5 months ago #21965

• Ginjg
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
I understand that I can determine the order in which the fees and discounts are applied. That's not what I'm asking.

What I want is for one of the custom field values to disable the early registration discount for that registrant.

Example:
basic rate $100
early registration: -$10 =$90
special donor: $500 = base rate +$400
I don't want the early registration to apply if special donor status is selected

override early registration discount by custom field value 10 years 5 months ago #21966

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Oh, I get it. Sorry, but there's not a way for a field selection to disable another fee or discount.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

override early registration discount by custom field value 10 years 5 months ago #21967

• Ginjg
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
too bad. But it would be handy though.

thanks

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds