Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Have active programs but not displayed in main events page

Have active programs but not displayed in main events page 10 years 8 months ago #21685

• Ginjg
  • Ginjg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I know I can set the module to display only a single category, but I need to do this in the component as well

We want to keep our 2 day program available to the general public and keep the two "1 day only" events only available by giving those eligible the direct URL.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Have active programs but not displayed in main events page 10 years 8 months ago #21687

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Any active event will show up on the main event listing page. However, you can create category list of events pages so you could put the two events in different categories, then create an "Events by Category" menu item for each event.

In the Joomla 2.5 and later version of DT Register, there's a newer menu item for single events. That would work great for this, but it's not available in Joomla 1.5.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.357 seconds