Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Individual and/or group registration : error in backend

Individual and/or group registration : error in backend 11 years 10 hours ago #20570

• leokid71
  • leokid71's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi, i have bought DT Register on 4 th May and now i'm setting it to work on my event.

But now i have a problem : when i try to insert in backend an individual registration this is the error that appear :

"Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/mhd-01/www.ecomaratonadelchianti.it/htdocs/website/administrator/components/com_dtregister/models/event.php on line 670

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/mhd-01/www.ecomaratonadelchianti.it/htdocs/website/administrator/components/com_dtregister/models/event.php on line 670
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'and (fe.showed in(1,3) or (fe.showed =-1 and df.showed in(1,3))) and df.publishe' at line 3 SQL=Select fe.id as key1, fe.* , df.id as key2 , df.* , if(fe.showed =-1, fe.showed,fe.showed) as showed , if(fe.showed =-1, fe.required,fe.required) as required ,if(fe.showed =-1, fe.group_behave ,fe.group_behave ) as group_behave From jos_dtregister_fields as df inner join jos_dtregister_field_event as fe on fe.field_id = df.id where fe.event_id= and (fe.showed in(1,3) or (fe.showed =-1 and df.showed in(1,3))) and df.published=1 order by ordering
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/mhd-01/www.ecomaratonadelchianti.it/htdocs/website/administrator/components/com_dtregister/models/event.php on line 3380"

When i try to insert a group registration that is the error :

"Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/mhd-01/www.ecomaratonadelchianti.it/htdocs/website/administrator/components/com_dtregister/models/event.php on line 670

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/mhd-01/www.ecomaratonadelchianti.it/htdocs/website/administrator/components/com_dtregister/models/event.php on line 670"

Can you help me ?

Thanks.

Leonardo (Siena - Italy)
Joomla 1.5.23 Stable

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds