• Page:

TOPIC: Many Questions

Many Questions 15 years 9 months ago #2023

• carltonb
  • carltonb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
First off good program. I am trying to make it work for my situation and need help.

Background. Organization that wants to sell tickets to a fund raiser dinner. We accept cash or check only. No credit cards/paypal/etc.

The group is selling individual tickets as well as groups sponsoring tables or couple buying tickets.

Questions

How best can I optimize the program to do this.

From another post I noticed that in the english file I could change the wording in payment methods \"Call in Payment\" to display nothing. I did that but no results show. Is this how it is to work.

When registering as a group, lets say of 10 people, I click group, enter 10, then I have to complete 10 forms with a lot of information. Then I click to the screen to enter who is paying for the group. Is there a way to just enter the 10 names, and then only enter the person who is paying.

Many thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you.

Carlton Brooks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Many Questions 15 years 9 months ago #2027

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. So you would just use the Pay Later option. The labels of \"Call in Payment\", \"Mail In Payment\" etc are hard-coded in... not in the language file. There is another forum post that details how and where to change these.

Regarding the fields that show for group members, you can configure this in the settings page. There is a tab labeled \"Fields\". The bottom half of that tab shows the fields that you want to use for each group member. Just hide all the ones you don\'t want. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds