Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: DISCOUNT CODE - Need to discount at end, not beginning

DISCOUNT CODE - Need to discount at end, not beginning 11 years 2 months ago #20073

• scmid
  • scmid's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have a discount code for a user to attend an event free of charge. However, the discount code only works with the initial prices. The problem is that I have a custom field on this event that has to be completed which adds another fee. This fee ends up being the total registration because the discount code is being applied prior to the additional fee. How can I get discount code to be applied after all fees are added?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

DISCOUNT CODE - Need to discount at end, not beginning 11 years 2 months ago #20077

• breeze
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
The discount code, when used, does apply to the final price. Use the "percent" setting (instead of the "amount" setting) when creating the code. Set it to 100%.

The total registration fee, including fees associated with your custom fields, will be discounted to $0.

DISCOUNT CODE - Need to discount at end, not beginning 11 years 1 month ago #20113

• scmid
  • scmid's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks Breeze. I do have it set to % but it is only taking the 100% off the initial course fee.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.305 seconds