• Page:

TOPIC: Payment Plans - URGENT HELP!

Payment Plans - URGENT HELP! 15 years 11 months ago #1657

• digitalpure
  • digitalpure's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am curious if anyone knows how to allow me to setup a automatic payment plan for events.... I am planning on only using authorize.net on this setup, but will be buying more dtregister in the future...

Here is the deal. I need people to pay $500.00 upfront, and then pay $100.00 a month for the next 14 months. I would like this to be automatic so I do not have to process a manual payment each month.

I know it is possible, but I do not have the skill to write this code. I REALLY need this feature.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Payment Plans - URGENT HELP! 15 years 11 months ago #1660

• digitalpure
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
would it be possible to pass the payment information to dtdonate, and setup the automatic payment plan there, or take the payment logic for recurring payments from dtdonate and insert it into the dtregsiter

I am even happy if they have to go to a second page, and setup the recurring payments (all payment fields prefilled.)

Payment Plans - URGENT HELP! 15 years 10 months ago #1669

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. This would definitely be a custom setup. We are actually considering tieing DT Register into DT Billing somehow. The soon-coming release of that component includes recurring payments. Stay tuned...

Payment Plans - URGENT HELP! 15 years 10 months ago #1673

• digitalpure
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Can you send me a quote to get it ahead of time... Right now I am going to use dt_donate and dt_register in a 1-2 punch to solve the issue, but the client would prefer a single setup.

never played with dt_billing yet, as I do not run a corporate joomla site.. I use freshbooks... how does it compare etc...

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.406 seconds