TOPIC: Loaded 1st Site to Test, Main Site Failed [SOLVED]

Loaded 1st Site to Test, Main Site Failed [SOLVED] 15 years 11 months ago #1572

• nigelm
  • nigelm's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi

I just purchased DT Register and uploaded it to www.profitfromtechnology.co.uk/joomla I have not promoted this site yet as it is on IIS and I have copied everything to www.clearvoice.co.uk/joomla which is on Linux. I am about to change from IIS to Linux today on the Profit site, so I don\'t know what will happen when I clone the site from one to the other regarding DT Register.

As you know, especially with newbies, testing stuff is important. I uploaded to Profit...... and everything worked like a dream, I played around with it and so on to make sure I knew what I was doing when it came to setting it up on my clearvoice site.

Being quite proud of myself, I then tried to upload it to Clearvoice - no xml installation file! Is this by design and have I messed up or is there another problem . I then uninstalled it from the profit site, but still no luck.

You can see from the sites, they\'re identical, but the clearvoice site is tidier, leaving me to play around with the other!

Can you help please,

Many Thanks

Unzipped folder 1st then uploaded to joomla - :blush: But...it worked for some reason on IIS, its now all sorted for Linux.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Loaded 1st Site to Test, Main Site Failed [SOLVED] 15 years 11 months ago #1585

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
This is a duplicate support request as a ticket was also submitted. Please do not do both in the future...

Your ticket has been responded to and we\'ll follow up there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds