• Page:

TOPIC: Installation Problems

Installation Problems 15 years 11 months ago #1560

• ColinB
  • ColinB's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
have just purchased and installed DT Register. The following messages appear on my backend/ control panel:

Notice: Undefined index: gid in e:\\domains\\c\\colin-beveridge.com\\user\\htdocs\\administrator\\components\\com_dtregister\\admin.dtregister.php on line 33

Notice: Undefined index: uid in e:\\domains\\c\\colin-beveridge.com\\user\\htdocs\\administrator\\components\\com_dtregister\\admin.dtregister.php on line 35

Notice: Undefined variable: clist in e:\\domains\\c\\colin-beveridge.com\\user\\htdocs\\administrator\\components\\com_dtregister\\admin.dtregister.html.php on line 586

I am running Joomla 1.5.3 in Legacy Mode.

I am running JEvents 1.4.3

I have applied the 1.4.3 \"hack\" for JEvents

I have set up a couple of test Jevents and these are not appearing in the DT Register drop down (or in the list of events) when I choose the Registration Management facility.

I have raised a support ticket for this yesterday but I need to be able to use DT Register asap.

Any help that can get me using this extension will be much appreciated because at the moment I cannot proceed with a very urgent project.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Installation Problems 15 years 11 months ago #1569

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Response to ticket was made... info supplied and we are looking into your situation.

Installation Problems 15 years 11 months ago #1576

• ColinB
  • ColinB's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Extension is still unusable. \"new registration\" screen is littered with notices reporting \"undefined variables.\" Saved registration does not appear to be saved to database. After saving a test registration, event does not appear in back end or front end/

Inline help (input field tips)are also reporting javascript void.

Lack of resolution has cost me two days so far because I can\'t create event registrations for a time-critical marketing plan.

Anybody got any ideas?

Installation Problems 15 years 7 months ago #2411

• jrossi
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
I\'m having the same problem is there any resolution to the problem

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds