TOPIC: Members Only [SOLVED]

Members Only [SOLVED] 15 years 11 months ago #1559

• nigelm
  • nigelm's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi

Just installed the software, no problems at all, great stuff.

I want to be able to offer public and members (CB Registered) only events and want to be able to charge and offer free for both. Is this possible.

Can CB registered members book events after they have logged in using their own details?

Finally, none of the blue question marks are working in the configuration fields.

Its only been an hour since I got it but it works like a dream.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Members Only [SOLVED] 15 years 11 months ago #1568

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. Glad DT Register is working so well for you!

Currently, DT Reg does not acknowledge if an event is marked in JEvents as registered only. The next release will do this. So, for now, you\'ll have to do a little workaround.

Instead of using the default frontend of DT Register that lists the events for registration, you could do one of two things (or both):

1) Use the frontend of JEvents with the hack we provide that adds the Click Here to Register link. You can set the JEvents item to public or registered. Then, if someone is logged in they will see the private events along with the registration links.

2) If you have content items setup with details about your events, you can set certain content items to Registered instead of Public and then use our supplied Mambot to add the registration link to the content item.

Hopefully this will be of help to you. The next release will bring improvements to this, but for now, this should help. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds