Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Will DT reg 3.1.7 and Authorize.net using AIM work for another 1-2 months

Will DT reg 3.1.7 and Authorize.net using AIM work for another 1-2 months 6 years 8 months ago #27032

• jappleton
  • jappleton's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi
I manage a site for a client running DT reg 3.1.7 and Authorize.net using AIM. (not SIM)

I'm building a new wordpress site so will be phasing out the the Joomla site in 2 months so just spotted your email yesterday about saying we need to upgrade ASAP to not have payment issues but I think you are referring to people using authorize.net SIM?

So will out version using AIM be OK for another 1-2 months if we don't upgrade?

thanks
Jonathan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Will DT reg 3.1.7 and Authorize.net using AIM work for another 1-2 months 6 years 8 months ago #27035

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Using AIM, you should be fine. The SIM method has been deprecated and replaced with Accept Hosted so that had to be updated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jappleton

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Will DT reg 3.1.7 and Authorize.net using AIM work for another 1-2 months 6 years 8 months ago #27037

• jappleton
  • jappleton's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Many thanks for the quick confirmation

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds