Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Discounts Applying to Non-Members, Incorrect Records coming up in confirmation fields.

Discounts Applying to Non-Members, Incorrect Records coming up in confirmation fields. 7 years 8 months ago #26220

• Mike Smart
  • Mike Smart's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Running the latest update 3.1.10 on Joomla 3.6.2

Two issues have come up:

1 - Member discounts are getting applied to conference registrations for people who aren't members. The settings appear to be correct.

2 - Today, we had a user log in to the site as a member, enter their registration information into the conference registration fields, then click on "Next". The information that came up in the confirmation screen was for a completely different user. Looking at it closely, it appears to be for the user who registered for the conference right before they did.

We have a support ticket outstanding, and I put this information in there too. I wasn't sure if it made sense to start a forum thread as well, but I went ahead in case this is the best way to notify you.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Discounts Applying to Non-Members, Incorrect Records coming up in confirmation fields. 7 years 8 months ago #26221

• Mike Smart
  • Mike Smart's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Quick update...

I believe both of these issues have been resolved outside of DT Register...

1. After spending most of this evening trying to recreate the discount problem, I believe this is user misinterpretation of the data. I'm confirming with the client. From what I can tell, everything is working fine with discounts.

2. The incorrect user data issue I believe was caused by the caching settings on our cloudproxy website firewall. This also may have been causing some of the issues with the free registrations.

I'll keep monitoring things, but for the moment though, no need for any action on your part and I apologize for the false alarms. DT Register appears to be working just fine. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds