Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] You are not authorized to access this function.

[SOLVED] You are not authorized to access this function. 10 years 8 months ago #21535

• randoncode
  • randoncode's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,

I use Joomla! 2.5.14 and DT Register 2.8.8

After creating a new event I can not edit it, the following error appears: You are not authorized to access this function.

I need help please.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[SOLVED] You are not authorized to access this function. 10 years 8 months ago #21537

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Hello. This is just a permissions issue. Go to DT Register -> Permissions. First click "Sync Groups". Second, set permissions as desired. Note that Super Users should rarely have the first box "Edit Own Items Only" checked... as that will limit a user to only having access to manage items (events, locations, etc) that he is the named owner of. Re-save permissions.

Now, also make sure that your user account is NOT assigned to multiple user groups in Joomla. If you are a super user, for example, you should only be assigned to that one group. Other assignments will likely mess up your desired permissions in DT Register. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.410 seconds