• Page:

TOPIC: Observations with 2.1.1

Observations with 2.1.1 16 years 4 months ago #279

• mraab
  • mraab's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Entries are definitely in the dbase. It is simply that the export function doesn't return anything in my case. Sent you site access in email. Thanks, Matthias

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Observations with 2.1.1 16 years 4 months ago #280

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Mathias, The problem was that you had a custom field created with special characters in it. We removed your special characters and all is well now. We will setup the next release to prevent this and not allow special characters to be included in the custom field names.

Observations with 2.1.1 16 years 4 months ago #281

• mraab
  • mraab's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks dthadmin! Life is always easy when you know... Now hopefully the last question: The exported file contains earlier test registrations while I deleted them before from the registration manager. Obviously they remain in the dbase. Would be good if I can delete unwanted entries completely through the backend. What do you think? Happy new year, Matthias

Observations with 2.1.1 16 years 4 months ago #282

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Previous to the 2.1.2 release, the Delete function in the backend was not completely removing the records from the database. As of 2.1.2, they should be totally removed. Your older records are probably from tests you ran prior to the last update. You'll need to manually delete those records from the db. Ongoing items however will delete completely as desired.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds