• Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Error when booking

[SOLVED] Error when booking 6 years 2 months ago #27422

• gdrsolutions
  • gdrsolutions's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I'm getting an error on http://www.*****.co.uk/open-course-list?controller=event&task=viewCart

It's producing the below:

#0 DtrTable::getInstance(event, Table) called at [/var/sites/g/**********.co.uk/public_html/templates/uGDR/html/com_dtregister/event/viewcart.php:25]
#1 include(/var/sites/g/**********.co.uk/public_html/templates/uGDR/html/com_dtregister/event/viewcart.php) called at [/var/sites/g/**********.co.uk/public_html/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:695]
#2 Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->loadTemplate() called at [/var/sites/g/**********.co.uk/public_html/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:230]
#3 Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->display() called at [/var/sites/g/**********.co.uk/public_html/administrator/components/com_dtregister/lib/dtview.php:241]
#4 DtrView->display() called at [/var/sites/g/**********.co.uk/public_html/components/com_dtregister/views/event/view.html.php:17]
#5 DtregisterViewEvent->display() called at [/var/sites/g/**********.co.uk/public_html/components/com_dtregister/controllers/event.php:663]
#6 DtregisterControllerEvent->viewCart() called at [/var/sites/g/**********.co.uk/public_html/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:710]
#7 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute(viewcart) called at [/var/sites/g/**********.co.uk/public_html/components/com_dtregister/dtregister.php:132]
#8 require_once(/var/sites/g/**********.co.uk/public_html/components/com_dtregister/dtregister.php) called at [/var/sites/g/**********.co.uk/public_html/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:382]
#9 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent(/var/sites/g/**********.co.uk/public_html/components/com_dtregister/dtregister.php) called at [/var/sites/g/**********.co.uk/public_html/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:357]
#10 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent(com_dtregister) called at [/var/sites/g/**********.co.uk/public_html/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:194]
#11 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() called at [/var/sites/g/**********.co.uk/public_html/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:233]
#12 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() called at [/var/sites/g/**********.co.uk/public_html/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:303]
#13 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() called at [/var/sites/g/**********.co.uk/public_html/index.php:49]
Table not found

Can anyone advise?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by nathan.dth.

Error when booking 6 years 2 months ago #27423

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
You need to update DT Register to the latest package. Your issue is that OR you have already updated but you have old elements in place still. You have template overrides in place for DT Register and you MUST replace them with updated versions. Get the latest files and re-apply your customizations to them. Also make sure you have all DT Reg modules and plugins updated, including CB or JomSocial plugins.

In your case, this is definitely a template overrides issue.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Error when booking 6 years 2 months ago #27424

• gdrsolutions
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I just downloaded and ran DTRegister3_2_7_PKG_J3x - it's still doing exactly the same thing :(

[SOLVED] Error when booking 6 years 2 months ago #27425

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Yes, but read my full reply above. You have OLD template overrides in place. Our announcements for the last couple of updates stated that any existing template overrides would have to be updated as well.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

[SOLVED] Error when booking 6 years 2 months ago #27426

• gdrsolutions
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I did read your full reply, and I'm afraid I don't understand what you are saying. I'm not aware of having any template overrides in place - if I do, how do I find them, and how to I overwrite them?

[SOLVED] Error when booking 6 years 2 months ago #27427

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
You have at least one template override as it is referenced in the error code you posted:

#0 DtrTable::getInstance(event, Table) called at [/var/sites/g/**********.co.uk/public_html/templates/uGDR/html/com_dtregister/event/viewcart.php:25]

Any files that you have loaded into /templates/uGDR/html/com_dtregister/ are tmpl files that you have modified. Those will load IN PLACE OF updated files in the main components directory. They reference an old DT Register file that no longer exists... among other changes that were brought on by recent Joomla updates.

Whatever files are there, you'll need to grab the updated versions of those files. Either unzip the component install package to find them or grab them from /components/com_dtregister/views/. Re-apply any needed customizations and then replace your existing override files with the newer versions of them.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds