Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SOLVED]2.7.10 - Front-end Event Mgmt still not working

[SOLVED]2.7.10 - Front-end Event Mgmt still not working 12 years 7 months ago #14904

• andybon
  • andybon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
It works now when logged in as a Super Admin.

But if I'm a normal Joomla user (and of course a nominated event owner) it still isn't working - just says 'You are not authorised to view this page'...

So nearly solved... but not quite?!?!?!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[SOLVED]2.7.10 - Front-end Event Mgmt still not working 12 years 7 months ago #14958

• andybon
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Any progress yet on this one? To help reach the solution quicker, can I test any configuration hunches / problems you may suspect and need time to test...?

[SOLVED]2.7.10 - Front-end Event Mgmt still not working 12 years 6 months ago #15316

• andybon
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Have now moved to 2.7.9c - Confirming STILL that only super-admins can make use of the front-end management system... All my other users just get 'You are not authorised to view this page' even though they are event owners....

[SOLVED]2.7.10 - Front-end Event Mgmt still not working 12 years 6 months ago #15465

• gpquebec
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I have maybe a tip for you.
On permissions tab, check "Edit Own Event Only" and other column (eg CSV Export) and try the CSV Export function.

It works for me.

Only check first column isn't enough.

Have a nice day.

[SOLVED]2.7.10 - Front-end Event Mgmt still not working 12 years 6 months ago #15469

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
True... if you get the not authorized message... it's due to your permissions setup in DT Register. You may need to go to Permissions and:

- Click "Sync Groups". This will load and make sure DT Register is properly connected with your joomla user group types that you may or may not have modified.
- Set permissions as needed for each group. Make sure you click the options as needed. As mentioned above, even if you can manage your event, CSV export is a separate item to give permission for.

[SOLVED]2.7.10 - Front-end Event Mgmt still not working 12 years 6 months ago #15471

• andybon
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Awesome -Thanks for this guidance - both to gpquebec and DTH superstars....

I'm just waiting now for 2 huge events to close registrations this weekend - Then I'll upgrade from 2.7.9c to 2.7.10 and try these suggestions... Hopefully then I'll be able to finally close this long-running thread down!!!! :D

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds