• Page:

TOPIC: Youth Baseball League

Youth Baseball League 15 years 8 months ago #2249

• evildrq
  • evildrq's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
We are using DT Register for our youth baseball league. Prior years, we used \"shopping cart\" type applications where the items in the cart were registrations. The issues we had were that for them most part, parents did not want to have to create an account to register their child. In addition, when the next season came around, the parents would frequently forget their logon information and would have to retrieve it. Another source of frustration.

This year we are using DT register and thus far it is working fine. Parents don\'t have to create accounts and registration for an age group = an event in DT register. League directors get emailed when a player signs up for his/her age group. At the end, everyone will get an Excel sheet of everyone registered. The custom fields make it easy to collect information such a jersey size, medical conditions, grade, school attended, etc.

This has been a great addition to out site!

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Youth Baseball League 15 years 8 months ago #2268

• cjmicro
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, and thanks for sharing your experience.

I also want to use this to register kids for events. How do you handle it if a parent is registering more than one child? Do they have to fill out a new registration for each, or have you figured out some way to let them do more than one at a time?

Cheryl

Youth Baseball League 15 years 8 months ago #2273

• evildrq
  • evildrq's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
While there is probably a way to do it with group registration, at this point, I have them just fill out another form. No one has complained thus far. In fact I have received no complaints about the registration process.:laugh:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds