• Page:

TOPIC: Youth conference reg with custom front end

Youth conference reg with custom front end 15 years 10 months ago #1767

• Brian Peat
  • Brian Peat's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Due to a few limitations in DTRegister, and the fact that we needed to collect REAL forms from the youth registering for the conference, I created my own front end page, then a menu page of registration options, which sends you to a specific registration page:

http://www.gateyouth.org/index.php?opti ... view&id=79

The instructions are long, but no one has complained so far (though only one person has actually used the system so far-the rest opted for the full pdf system).

I ended up NOT putting the calendar on the front end (we only have ONE event per year) and then I created events for each option, for group and individual. It was a lot of work, and there are a bunch of events now for what\'s basically the SAME event, but it allowed me to custom set EVERYTHING, so I have questions I ask the group that I don\'t ask the single user, etc.

I\'d love to see a way to take ONE event and make multiple registrations out of it, that would have saved me from having to make so many for the same event.

If you want to see the second \"options\" page I made, go to the bottom of the page and hit the R\"Click to register online as a group\" button. Then choose one of the options and it\'ll take you to the first REAL DTRegister page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds