• Page:

TOPIC: DT Register 2.6.3a release

DT Register 2.6.3a release 14 years 1 month ago #6925

• dthadmin
  • dthadmin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
We have made a handful of fixes and improvements to the recent 2.6.3 package and released it as 2.6.3a. Most of it is miscellaneous items, but the main thing is the whole backend Configuration has been redone. It looks the same, but is coded completely different. Some people with wimpy servers had issues with the large amount of code and parameters being passed in the Configuration :) . The other issue was with the WYSIWYG editor... mostly with those using the default TinyMCE editor.

As always, go to My Orders to download the latest package.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

DT Register 2.6.3a release 14 years 1 month ago #6999

• Howard Sambol
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Everyone:

I'm not sure if this falls in this topic, but I discovered today that with 2.6.3 I could not work with the registration thank you message in the Safari browser. It seems to work fine in Mac Firefox.

The problem occurs when using Safari to edit the event messages. I could not adjust the size of the editor window by dragging the corner bigger. This was particularly a problem in the main thank you message with all the tags.

Anyways, I'm cool with using Firefox for the time being but wanted y'all to know of this issue. Safari is notorious for being problematical with certain websites. I will upgrade to 2.6.3a soon and let you know if that fixes it.

Sincerely,
Howard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds