Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: DT Register 2.7.5 now available!

DT Register 2.7.5 now available! 13 years 2 days ago #13371

• sfsailing
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Dont know if this is related and feel free to move elsewhere if not.
I found that if I EDIT repeating event repeat dates, it warns me of recreating event IDs. But I also get ghost events that show up in all my dt_upcoming modules and event lists, but I can't see them in the back-end to remove them.

I wonder if there is a relationship between those seeing ghost events they can't edit and their having changed the repeat dates like me. If so there is a pattern.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

DT Register 2.7.5 now available! 13 years 2 days ago #13372

• dthadmin
  • dthadmin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
We have updated the package to 2.7.5a to address a few minor details... one of which was saving of repeat events, so update and you should have a fix there. A couple people that had reported the "ghost event" problem seem to be in good shape after the .5a update.

latinjam - update to the new .5a package, but if you still have a problem, log a support ticket with full details so we can check it out.

DT Register 2.7.5 now available! 13 years 2 days ago #13374

• sfsailing
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I have upgraded and still have ghost events.

A new twist: In 2.5a when I go to change the email of administrators of repeating event I get the warning events will be eliminated and replaced with new ID events.
This was not the case before, only the repeating date/time stuff warn of this.
I assume that if I want to change an admin email for repeating event, I will blow away any registrants in the past repeats? I can't do that, way too many registrants to track.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds