• Page:

TOPIC: DT Register 2.7.5 now available!

DT Register 2.7.5 now available! 13 years 1 week ago #13248

• dthadmin
  • dthadmin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
In the middle of ongoing development for Joomla 1.6, we have made a number of improvements to the current package and have now made available version 2.7.5. We have made a couple of update packages since the initial 2.7.4 release but have made further enhancements that we wanted to get to you ASAP... a few bug fixes and a few improvements that many have been asking for. Here is what we have for you in this package...

- Modified the eWay integration for shared use as eWay changed their API. All eWay users MUST update for the payments to work properly.
- Moved the Username/Password fields used for Auto User Creation to the TOP of the registration forms.
- Added the ability to set a From Name and From Email PER EVENT so emails sent regarding an event can each have a unique sending address/name if needed.
- Added the ability to modify the number of members in a simple group registration (backend only so far).
- Added the option to set the event title on the event listing page to link to the details article.
- Removed the "GoDaddy Hosting" parameter from configuration as it has become troublesome. Newer GoDaddy servers use CURL like the rest of the world so this setting is not always needed. It has been moved to the Pay Options area where you can now set CURL to be processed by "method 1" or "method 2". Those on older GoDaddy servers should use method 2. Ask us if you have any question on this.
- Fixed the sending of notification emails when frontend management tasks are done: creating, editing or deleting events.
- Fixed the paid status filter and search feature on the user panel page. Also added parameters in the configuration to show/hide these items.
- Fixed the calendar details popup that broke on sites when the event image was included. Also, fixed the display of location in the popup as some sites would list a location when one was not designated for the event.
- Fixed the category filter on the event listing page so when you select a parent category, the sub-category events are also included in display. Also fixed so unpublished categories are not included in the filter dropdown.
- Fixed checkbox fields in the user panel as checked values were not showing as checked.
- Fixed textarea fields so the maximum characters limit works properly as well as the display of characters count.
- Fixed the validation on date fields where "good" would be displayed in some cases.
- Fixed onscreen messages to make sure slashes do not show with apostrophes and quotes.
- Changed the user panel display so a Cancelled record shows nothing in the paid status column.
- To see the other numerous fixes and enhancements in the various 2.7.4 builds (and before), see the announcements category of this forum where each package update is given a new thread with full details of what was included.

Where can I download these updates??

Glad you asked... Login to our site, go to My Orders. Next to your order details you will see a Download link. This link always pulls the latest package that is available. You have access to this link for one year from purchase. If your order is no longer active, you would need to make a new purchase to get any further updates. After downloading the update, be sure to follow the upgrade instructions in the readme file. Important note is you will need to have upgraded first.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

DT Register 2.7.5 now available! 13 years 1 week ago #13249

• steve30000
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Pleasant surprise as I was just logging in to download 2.7.4b to test. Looking forward to the per event from email addresses. Now, if we can get a way for the front end event administrator to send the emails, we will be set :)

DT Register 2.7.5 now available! 13 years 1 week ago #13250

• dthadmin
  • dthadmin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Yeah Steve... more to come of course, but we can only do so many things at once :) haha.

DT Register 2.7.5 now available! 13 years 1 week ago #13273

• latinjam
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, the DT Register 2.7.5 is excellent, Now I Can repeat The events without problems, but why can't I see my events in my Admin Panel? Can you Help Me out?

DT Register 2.7.5 now available! 13 years 1 week ago #13274

• kagemoto
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

latinjam wrote: Hello, the DT Register 2.7.5 is excellent, Now I Can repeat The events without problems, but why can't I see my events in my Admin Panel? Can you Help Me out?

are you using IE? it doesn't display for me neither on IE. works fine with firefox.

DT Register 2.7.5 now available! 13 years 6 days ago #13318

• latinjam
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
YES I TRY IN IE Y FW AND IS NOT WORKING

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds