• Page:

TOPIC: DT Register 2.7.3c update

DT Register 2.7.3c update 13 years 2 months ago #12442

• dthadmin
  • dthadmin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
We have now updated the DT Register package again... some minor fixes. The main thing is we found 2.7.3b was missing one newly needed database field. This was causing issue of not being able to save events. For new installs, this was not an issue... only for upgraded sites. So 2.7.3c includes:

- database field now created on upgrades / reinstalls that was missing in previous package so now event saving is not an issue.
- modified event creation/editing so you are no longer able to manually enter the event start and end dates. You must use the date selector tool now as many people would manually type dates incorrectly and then think it was broken.
- fixed issue where you couldn't save events using JEvents sync while using the Chrome browser.
- fixed issue where the thanks message was not displaying onscreen after an Authorize.net payment.
- fixed issue where partially paid records were not saving with the correct status as set in the configuration area.
- fixed issue where user and admin notification emails were not being sent after actions made by the user in the frontend User Panel.
- fixed issue (from 2.7.3b) where text and textarea fields were not displaying correctly, and also checkbox fields were unable to be checked.
- fixed issue where Upload fields were not working properly when used as a conditional field.

Thanks everyone!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

DT Register 2.7.3c update 13 years 2 months ago #12449

• neltek
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks guys

Much appreciated

Still one of the best comonents for Joomla - keep up the good work :)

---
Ian Nelson
www.neltek.com

DT Register 2.7.3c update 13 years 1 month ago #12811

• kilo10
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Do you have any projection on when DT Register for Joomla 1.6 will be available. I'm building a new website on a different server and I got forced to use Joomla 1.6. The new site is really suffering without DT Register. I'm pretty stressed trying to find an alternate to DT Register to use on the new site. Nothing comes close to DTH. Thank you.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds