• Page:

TOPIC: DT Register 2.7.3a package update

DT Register 2.7.3a package update 13 years 2 months ago #12057

• dthadmin
  • dthadmin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
We have updated the new 2.7.3 package already as a couple issues were found... and quickly addressed. :) The are:

- There was a missing database table, an issue only seen by new users. People upgrading would not have seen this.
- There was a looming BCMath item in the component so that requirement was not totally removed. This lead to a blank page (fatal error) for some users after the confirmation page. This is now completely addressed.
- the [ALL_FIELDS] tag was loading fields in reverse order. Flipped that around.
- Custom thank you emails were not being sent as the global email was being sent for all events. Fixed.
- Finally tracked down (with some help from Dan Walker) the issue with the {GROUP_MEMBER} email tag in thank you emails. A few people were still having an issue with it. Turns out the problem occurred only if you were NOT using the Email field for group members. Modification made to resolve this.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

DT Register 2.7.3a package update 13 years 2 months ago #12068

• wyork17
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
In the last 20 minutes I dowloaded the latest installation file, uninstalled the previous version of DT Register, and installed the new version (2.7.3a). I also uninstalled the Eventlink plugin, installed the new version of the plugin, and enabled it. I did all of this thinking that this upgrade would fix my unresolved issue (mentioned in the forum) from the previous version. Unfortunately, it hasn't.

I'm still having a problem with my event detail article NOT having the "register" button at the bottom. Yes, it is associated with the event and I verified that the plugin is enabled. What else could be the issue?

DT Register 2.7.3a package update 13 years 2 months ago #12206

• wyork17
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello? Are you guys still providing support via the forums or do I need to submit a ticket?

DT Register 2.7.3a package update 13 years 2 months ago #12213

• soccerbum
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
They don't read this forum most likely.. you probably (if you haven't already) re-post this issue in the DTRegister forum.

-soccerbum

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds