Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: DT Register updated to 2.7.2e

DT Register updated to 2.7.2e 13 years 2 months ago #11978

• wyork17
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
dthadmin\n

wyork - do you have the EventLink plugin enabled? For the event management, you have to have more than just an assigned owner for the event. That user group must have permissions set to manage events to have access to that page. Are you logged in to two separate accounts, each on a different tab? That may be a problem too... never actually tested that.quote]

1st Question: Yes, I do have the EventLink plugin enabled. It is still not showing up at the bottom of the article. In the meantime I uploaded a different "register" button and linked to so that I at least have the functionality there for users. However, I'd rather not do have to do that for each event.

2nd Question: I neglected to check the permission settings. When I added this user to the permissions panel, changed his permission settings, and tried it again... it worked. Thanks for that. However, even though I can access certain event details from the front end, I could find the one feature I was looking for: getting a list of the clients/guests that have registered for the event thus far. Is that accessible from the frontend?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by wyork17.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds