Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: DT Register updated to 2.7.2e

DT Register updated to 2.7.2e 13 years 3 months ago #11690

• ismadman
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Make sure you enable the email field and have an email address in your global config.
That is just saying basically that there is no email address to send from

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

DT Register updated to 2.7.2e 13 years 3 months ago #11743

• rwphotoclub
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Nathan I have an interesting problem. I have upgraded my site to 2.7.2e and if I have kunena forums latest posts module enabled i get the following error after a user registers for an event : "Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class TagParser in /home/../../components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.base.php on line 71". The registration record is created and the emails are sent. So my question is who should I report this problem to ?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

DT Register updated to 2.7.2e 13 years 2 months ago #11858

• wyork17
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I just upgraded to the latest version (2.7.2e), but am still having issues with two separate issues:
1. After installing the proper plugin (plug_dtregister2_7_2a.zip) I should be able to associate an event with an article (which I did) and then have a register button appear at the bottom of the article. This isn't happening. I even tried manually adding the code {dtregister}2{/dtregister}, but no luck. I verified the plugin is installed and that it's pointed to the right article. What could be wrong?
2. I created my first event on the backend and assigned myself (alternate login credentials) as the owner. I then opened a separate IE tab and logged into the frontend using these additional credentials. When I click on the event management link to manage it from the front end I got an error that told me I wasn't authorized to view that page. What's going on?

DT Register updated to 2.7.2e 13 years 2 months ago #11867

• dthadmin
  • dthadmin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
wyork - do you have the EventLink plugin enabled? For the event management, you have to have more than just an assigned owner for the event. That user group must have permissions set to manage events to have access to that page. Are you logged in to two separate accounts, each on a different tab? That may be a problem too... never actually tested that.

rwphotoclub - Open the Kunena file that is named in the error... then find "class TagParser". Add this right above the start of the TagParser class code:
if (!class_exists('TagParser')) {

EXISTING TAGPARSER CODE HERE

}

Don't forget to put the closing } AFTER the existing class code. This is happening because both components are using the same class name. Adding this code should solve your problem. If you need further help with this, let us know.

DT Register updated to 2.7.2e 13 years 2 months ago #11911

• rwphotoclub
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
In version 2.7.2e , which a linked event ends should the "register" button automatically disappear from the linked article ? On my site it doesn't do that and if someone clicks on the resister button it asks them to select an event but the drop down box is of course empty. The linked to articles are descriptions of the classes that the club puts on during the year so they are always published.

Is there a configuration setting to allow that link to go away or do I need to unlink the article each time the event completes.

Thanks.

DT Register updated to 2.7.2e 13 years 2 months ago #11919

• dthadmin
  • dthadmin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
rwphoto - that is an issue with the plugin that we are looking into.

Time to create page: 1.305 seconds