• Page:

TOPIC: DT Register 2.7.2b available

DT Register 2.7.2b available 13 years 3 months ago #11254

• dthadmin
  • dthadmin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Okay, we updated shortly after the initial release of this version to 2.7.2a and that included these fixes:

- Fixed issue where iDeal payments always used Test Mode.
- Fixed issue where Group registration rates were lost when saving the event when any Flat Rates were used.
- Fixed issue where group registrations were treated like the event was full when the capacity was unlimited.
- Fixed IE calendar display issues.

Now, today we have released version 2.7.2b addressing a number of new fixes and new features too! They include:

- Waiting List records are now properly created with a status of "Waiting".
- Added a new Waiting List Email to the Configuration email tab. Now users that sign up on the waiting list will get a customized email instead of the regular thank you email.
- Fixed the {GROUP_MEMBER} email tag.
- The [PASSWORD] email tag is now disabled for the admin notification email.
- Fixed issue in the CSV export that was forcing you to check options in the group member column even when you only wanted data from individual records.
- Added new filter options to the CSV export so you can now select which statuses to include records for. Yes, this now allows you to export waiting list records.
- Fixed the frontend Attendee's list issue that was causing some sites to not show records.
- The email tags [EVENT_DATE] and [REGISTERED_DATE] now show the date in the same format that is set in the Configuration.
- Upcoming Events Module updated so it will now properly show the price as the Early Bird Rate just like the event list does. New version is 2.9.4.

To get this updated package, download it from My Orders. Follow the upgrade instructions in the readme file. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

DT Register 2.7.2b available 13 years 3 months ago #11255

• dthadmin
  • dthadmin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Also, there are a few new language items in the admin language file. They are added at the end of the file.

DT Register 2.7.2b available 13 years 3 months ago #11265

• WHE
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
The {GROUP_MEMBER} email tag still does not work in the custom Thank You email message that goes out to registrants in version 2.7.2b.

It does work in the Admin email. :D

WHE

DT Register 2.7.2b available 13 years 3 months ago #11270

• Yinyang
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
I confirm that for individual members everythingh is fine, however neither standart or custom Thank You email message that goes out to registrants in version 2.7.2b doesn't work, just send a blank email to the registrants.

Still I can't see the Show Date Registered on the attedees list showed on the frontend, does anybody else have same issue?

There is any way to integrate within the {GROUP_MEMBER} email tag the information for individuals as well? otherwise on the admin email has to be set for both. I mean that regarless are registering for both individuals and groups, the information sen to the admin could be integrated within the {GROUP_MEMBER} email tag.

DT Register 2.7.2b available 13 years 3 months ago #11274

• emenaker
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
2.7.2b Discount Code still does not work
See my post 2.7.2 Discount Code

DT Register 2.7.2b available 13 years 3 months ago #11286

• kamillo1976
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
First Question:

1) I made group registration for 2 people without loggin in, (i suppose casual user of my website)
2) i fill all form,
(backend all setted),
3) i send registration,

and...

appear "could not instantiate email" and the thank message,
email was sent to each registrant
but on tab RECORDS:

NO DATA of the members DISPLAYED AND RECORDED! (yes i click on "2members" blue link...)

any idea?

group tag seems working (but i need to test more)
discount seems working

thanks for the attention,
best regards

Kamillo

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds