Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: DT Register 2.7.2 here with PayPal Pro

DT Register 2.7.2 here with PayPal Pro 13 years 3 months ago #11181

• wyocat
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
My ticket issue still has not been addressed, not sure if anyone else is having this problem - my fields will only appear on the registration page in the order I entered them, even though I have changed the numbering of the fields in the fields manager.

I have a LOT of fields and would rather not have to start from scratch just to get them in the order I want.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

DT Register 2.7.2 here with PayPal Pro 13 years 3 months ago #11218

• kamillo1976
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Good Day,

i still try keep dtregister fully opetative for my vocational centre but without success :cry:

i have major problem with last version 2.7.2:

1) joomla user auto-creation features do not work.
2) i choose dd/mm/yyyy date format but in the e-mail confirmation still appear yyyy/mm/dd that give really difficult interpretation for italian people reading that format.
3) really great problem with records data:

if i make single registration without logging in it's all ok.
if i make group registration without logging in: "could not initiate email" and NO data registered (in records tabs) and BLANK confirmation email.

if i make group registration logging in, i DONT have any data for any single member registered in RECORDS TAB, NO mail information about member registred (caused the malfuncioning of GROUP_MEMBER tags),

so i cannot know the data of any people (any member) try to register to my event. I need to know any data to prepare documentation for the class courses and bills.

I need to have all the registration data on the record tabs or by mail cause in this moment dtregister is totaly useless, how i can?.

I really wish this is caused by my fault, otherwise, since I paid to buy the dtregister, i expected maybe less features but all fully funcional.

Thank for attention and waiting for you help,

best regards

DT Register 2.7.2 here with PayPal Pro 13 years 3 months ago #11253

• dthadmin
  • dthadmin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Howard / apcope - update to the latest package and you won't see that IE calendar issue.

kamillo - auto user creation works if setup correctly. Make sure you have enabled in Joomla config to allow user registration. Also, the dates in emails will now use the date format set in configuration in the new 2.7.2b package just released.

To view member data in a group registration, click the link on the right of the record that looks like "3 Members". Then you'll see the info for each member. The {GROUP_MEMBER} email tag has been fixed too. Thanks.

Everyone, update to 2.7.2b. Details in a new thread.

DT Register 2.7.2 here with PayPal Pro 13 years 3 months ago #11284

• kamillo1976
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks Admin for the gently replay,

I'll check joomla configuration,
i'll re-check the looks like "3member" (i've cheked in past but no data have apperead, maybe work now with the new rel.)

Best regards

Kamillo

DT Register 2.7.2 here with PayPal Pro 13 years 3 months ago #11402

• apcope
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Many thanks for the reply - will update tomorrow and let you know if anything is not fixed - but Im sure it will be...

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds