• Page:

TOPIC: DT Register 2.7.1 now available

DT Register 2.7.1 now available 13 years 4 months ago #10515

• dthadmin
  • dthadmin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
We have now released 2.7.1 as so many issues have been fixed since the main release, we want to get everyone onboard with this package. See the full announcement on the front page of our site. An email is also going out about it. The items fixed since 2.7.0i include:

please update to 2.7.1. Any issues that you still have from there, please continue in a ticket or new forum post.

# Added a new payment option called Saferpay! This gateway is intended for users in Germany and many other European countries. Get more info at http://www.saferpay.com .
# In the configuration area, the From Name and From Email are required on the Emails tab. While the red X validation alert shows there, if not viewing that tab, it just appears to not be saving as a bug. Not a bug, but confusing. Now, if there is an issue on a tab when you try to save, the tab will display as RED so you know where the issue can be found.
# Frontend Attendee's list was not displaying some field data correctly. This was fixed so the assigned fields show correctly in their own columns.
# Corrected the "Could Not Instantiate Email" issue that some users had after attempting to register. This issue would also sometimes cause a duplicate blank record to be created, which was also fixed.
# Backend manual registrations now check the event capacity to make sure there is room for new registrations.
# Fatal error showing in backend records and export for select users is now resolved.
# Fixed issue where the userID assigned to records was being changed to the logged in admin whenever a recorded was edited by the admin in the backend.
# Minimum and Maximum group member issues resolved that happened sometimes when an event capacity or maximum size was not provided. Alert messages are now fixed.
# Thank you emails were not including attachments that had been uploaded for the event. Fixed.
# The new {GROUP_MEMBER} email tag was not working in custom emails. Fixed. Also, the admin emails were showing this tag at the bottom of the email always. Not it will show up exactly where you place it in the config.
# Conditional fields were still displaying even when unpublished. Not anymore.
# Conditional fields with fees are not calculating properly.
# Conditional fields after the 2nd level were remaining onscreen even if the parent field selection was changed to make the field no longer needed. This has been corrected.
# Status Change and Paid Status Change emails are now sending properly when triggered.
# Migration script is updated to make sure it pulls in event titles, dates and times from older versions.
# Pagination now works correctly on frontend event management pages.
# Upcoming Events module updated to 2.9.3.

Thanks everyone! See the new readme file for upgrade instructions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

DT Register 2.7.1 now available 13 years 4 months ago #10516

• vostokoved
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Oh yeah!
The best present for a Big Holyday ever -)

I'm not a native English speaker, so don't judge me too hard, please.

DT Register 2.7.1 now available 13 years 4 months ago #10554

• mgfunkhouser
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I upgraded today and Conditional fields with fees are STILL not calculating properly. Is there something special that needs to be done? Please assist.

Marty

• Page:
Time to create page: 2.004 seconds