• Page:

TOPIC: Question about Authorize.net

Question about Authorize.net 16 years 1 month ago #805

• jessejames
  • jessejames's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks for the component, was easy to install an so far i really like it. Right now i am just taking paypal but am working on getting the Authorize account. I have a couple questions, if youd be so kind to answer them. 1. I clicked on the authorize ads that you have on the site and it takes me to a different site then if i type authorize.net in my browser. Whats the difference and can i sign up though either one? 2. Any recommendations on how to make sure they approve an account for me. thanks for our time

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Question about Authorize.net 16 years 1 month ago #806

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. You do not purchase Authorize.net directly from them. You go through a certified distributor. The link on our site takes you to the company that we use ourself. They have no setup fee for it which is not the normal scenario. As far as getting approved, I wouldn't be too worried about it. I don't think it's a strict thing. You'll be bringing them additional income so I can't imagine they'd turn that down :)

Question about Authorize.net 16 years 1 month ago #807

• jessejames
  • jessejames's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Awesome, ok one more if you dont mind. They have an internet gateway fee that i see is 15.95 is that per month? theres no one to ask over on there site soi appreciate you ansering for me, im just curious aas i dont draw a whole lot of incoe for my site. Sorry about the noob questions, never set an account like this up before

Question about Authorize.net 16 years 1 month ago #808

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
ALL merchant accounts will have an internet gateway fee if you are processing payments online. That is per month, yes. If you want, shoot me an email through the website and I'll give you our contact so you can touch base with them on Monday.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds