• Page:

TOPIC: Trouble with PayPal Donation Button

Trouble with PayPal Donation Button 16 years 3 months ago #526

• muddauber
  • muddauber's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I set up a PayPal Donation Button but get the following error message: We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at www.paypal.com . I checked the email address,even sent a test payment, and the PayPal account is good. I did originally create a Donate Button with Me logged into PayPay and substituted my client PayPal ID. Is there something I'm missing doing this that needs to be done to make it process payment?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trouble with PayPal Donation Button 16 years 3 months ago #527

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
What do you mean that you "setup a PayPal button"? Did you manually add something? There is no need to do any such thing. DT Donate works just fine with PayPal. All you have to do is select PayPal as a payment option in the settings (or use only paypal if you want), insert your PayPal ID (the email address you receive payments at) and you're set! What are you doing differently? And what version of DT Donate are you using?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds