Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Thank You / Admin EMAIL Notifications not being sent.

Thank You / Admin EMAIL Notifications not being sent. 16 years 3 months ago #307

• goodlett
  • goodlett's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am not getting any email notifications (Thank You's / Notifications) from Joomla/DTDonate. I am using standard Joomla PHPMail config. Allow User Registration is off. Use New Account Activation is off. DTD Version 2.1.1 DTDonate is set to do PAYPAL only. I am using it in TEST mode with a PayPal sandbox account. I fill out the form using my regular email address. Click submit, add the donation amount, click to process. Transaction is sent to paypal. I complete the PayPal transaction. I get a confirmation email FROM PAYPAL but nothing from DTDonate. We can't continue using this product without this getting fixed. If we can get a bug free Donate we will also purchase Register. I have 3 other customers interested in both products, but only if these bugs get fixed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Thank You / Admin EMAIL Notifications not being sent. 16 years 3 months ago #308

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. It would appear that the email is not sent when PayPal is in test mode. Set it to live mode and you will see everything operate as expected. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.653 seconds