• Page:

TOPIC: Install Error on DT Donate 1.0

Install Error on DT Donate 1.0 17 years 1 month ago #27

• chrisg
  • chrisg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I installed JEvents,JCalendar,DTRegister 1.01 then attempted to install DTDonate and got the following Error message. DTDonate does not show up in the components installed. Here is the message. Help please SQL Error DB function failed with error number 1067 Invalid default value for 'paymentDate' SQL=CREATE TABLE `jos_dtdonate_donor` ( `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `userFirstName` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', `userLastName` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', `userOrganization` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', `userAddress` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', `userAddress2` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', `userCity` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', `userState` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', `userCountry` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', `userZip` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '0', `userPhone` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', `userEmail` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', `paymentAmount` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '0', `paymentFrequency` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', `paymentDate` date NULL default '', `Comments` text NOT NULL default '', PRIMARY KEY (`id`) ) TYPE=MyISAM; SQL = CREATE TABLE `jos_dtdonate_donor` ( `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `userFirstName` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', `userLastName` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', `userOrganization` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', `userAddress` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', `userAddress2` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', `userCity` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', `userState` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', `userCountry` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', `userZip` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '0', `userPhone` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', `userEmail` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', `paymentAmount` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '0', `paymentFrequency` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', `paymentDate` date NULL default '', `Comments` text NOT NULL default '', PRIMARY KEY (`id`) ) TYPE=MyISAM;

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Install Error on DT Donate 1.0 17 years 1 month ago #28

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
I am not able to replicate this error. I just installed DT Donate on 4 different joomla sites without issue. When exactly are you getting this error? What version of Joomla are you using? Please provide as much detail as possible. Have you tried to install it again? Can you verify if the components/com_dtdonate/ directory was created and if the database table jos_dtdonate_donor was created?

Install Error on DT Donate 1.0 17 years 1 month ago #29

• chrisg
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
My version of joomla is 1.08 BTW I attempted to upgrade to 1.12 and received way too many errors and countless hours conversing in joomla forums to *fix* it however joomla upgrading is not an easy task without a clean install, and I am not doing that as my site http://wellingtonrunners.org has been stable for nearly 3 years with well over 200 mysql tables created with no problems, coupled with numerous mods and components functioning fine. The sequence of installing dtdonate was attempted in numerous ways. Installing first,last, uninstalling, reinstalling, still the same error message. Yes the components/com_dtdonate/ directory is created however NO database table jos_dtdonate_donor was created, verified by my phpmyadmin. I am not a mysql expert but my error message is a failed database creation. Please help as I would like to get this script functioning.

Install Error on DT Donate 1.0 17 years 1 month ago #30

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Well, Chris, I was able to install DT Donate on a Joomla 1.0.8 site without issue, so that can't be the problem. I believe this is server related as no one else has reported this issue as of yet. HOWEVER, I have modified the installation file and believe it should work for you correctly now. I emailed the file to you. Thanks.

Install Error on DT Donate 1.0 17 years 1 month ago #31

• chrisg
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Success!! The revision you emailed me fixed the problem... Thanks very much for your technical expertise and promptness. :)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.307 seconds