Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] CSV Download not capturing the donation amount

[SOLVED] CSV Download not capturing the donation amount 16 years 4 months ago #249

• goodlett
  • goodlett's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
When going to the joomla backend, I select Components | DT Donate | Export Donor Records, the popup to save the CSV file comes up and I save it to disk, open it with Excel. All fields are populated with the data except the amount of the Donation. My guess is that this is only captured when doing an Authorize.net transaction.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[SOLVED] CSV Download not capturing the donation amount 16 years 3 months ago #250

• goodlett
  • goodlett's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
This is a problem. My customer are not getting the PayPal donation amount in the the CSV output!!!! We can't continue using this product without this getting fixed. If we can get a bug free Donate we will also purchase Register. I have 3 other customers interested in both products, but only if these bugs get fixed.

[SOLVED] CSV Download not capturing the donation amount 16 years 3 months ago #251

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. This has been fixed in the new 2.1.2 release of DT Donate that we're finalizing now. It should be released later today. Thanks.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds