Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Registered and Joomla Users

Registered and Joomla Users 16 years 2 weeks ago #1295

• Anonymous
  • Anonymous's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I\'d like to be able to have anyone that registers for the event automatically added to the Joomla User list. Are customers that register via DT Register also registered for Joomla? When you sign up for DT Register, you\'re asked for a username and password, which then work for the site. Is this automatic, or something special?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Registered and Joomla Users 16 years 2 weeks ago #1298

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Currently, DT Register does not ever ask for a username and password for someone to register. Also, a Joomla user is not created automatically when a registration takes place. We do plan on adding this feature very soon. It\'s on the list. Thanks.

Registered and Joomla Users 15 years 11 months ago #1440

• kenlyle
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey dthadmin,
How\'s it coming on this feature? I am currently seeing in 2.2.2 that the username of my registrants is not being captured, so I am looking forward to progress in this area.

Thanks,
Ken

Registered and Joomla Users 15 years 11 months ago #1508

• mediamag
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I am very interested in this feature too.

Registered and Joomla Users 15 years 9 months ago #1893

• massmees
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Count me in on this one! I misunderstood and thought this was a part of the CB integrations. We\'re looking at an integrated Joomla registration tool SPECIFICALLY so that we can reduce the redundant data entry that an outside system causes.

Looks like if people are already members AND they remember to login, then we will not have any duplication.

I really like the autopopulation of the fields from CB. That it pretty sweet! Now it just needs to go the other way...

Registered and Joomla Users 15 years 9 months ago #1894

• massmees
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
If creating a new user from the registrion form is fussy work, another reasonable alternative for me would be to update the existing CB fields from the registration form. It might be even more important for me, because if the reg form is populated from CB and a user changes a phone number (for example), I\'ll never find it to update it in CB\'s user manager.

Would that just be one line of code to add an UPDATE query for comprofiler near the INSERT query that must add the data to the DTRegisters table?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds