• Page:

TOPIC: Race Registration

Race Registration 14 years 3 months ago #5973

• theledgend
  • theledgend's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I help maintain a website where we list and post results of local road races and triathlons. I was wondering if people have links to any websites that use DT register for this type of registration. It would have to except credit card payment and include all of the needed fields, plus being able to handle hundreds of entries.

Finally, does it allow for people to set up accounts so it keeps some of their registration records from one race to another?

Thanks for the help...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Race Registration 14 years 3 months ago #5975

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. DT Register is used on thousands of websites and for a huge variety of scenarios. Off the top of my head, I can't think of a specific example for race registrations, but I know I've seen them. Maybe someone will post one here for you. The show & tell area of the forum gives some examples of sites... different type of events, but you don't have to see the same exact TYPE of events to see how it can work for you.

There will be no issue with "hundreds" of registrations. We've seen people setup thousands of events at one time, so obviously there were a high number of records being created. You can handle the credit card with either Authorize.net or PayPal... or both.

Users can create a login account with Joomla. DT Reg integrates with Community Builder currently so they can see a simple list of registration history in their profile. In version 2.6 (coming within a week), you'll also have JomSocial integration as well as a new frontend user panel where users can not only see registration history, but edit records, cancel, make additional payments, etc.

Hope this answers your questions!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds