• Page:

TOPIC: Error on returning to site from Paypal Sandbox

Error on returning to site from Paypal Sandbox 14 years 6 months ago #4942

• Bruce.Lagravinese
  • Bruce.Lagravinese's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am trying to test one time donations using the Paypal Sandbox. DT Donate is set to test mode. Everything seems to work until I try to "Return to Vendor Site" from Paypal. Then I get errors. THe donation shows in my testing environment in Paypal, but not in my donation database in DT Donate. Should I be able to have all this work when I testing mode?
The error is:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hermes/bosweb/web202/b2024/ipw.cmalacon/public_html/joomla/components/com_dtdonate/dtdonate.php on line 7187

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hermes/bosweb/web202/b2024/ipw.cmalacon/public_html/joomla/components/com_dtdonate/dtdonate.php on line 7189

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hermes/bosweb/web202/b2024/ipw.cmalacon/public_html/joomla/components/com_dtdonate/dtdonate.php on line 7191

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hermes/bosweb/web202/b2024/ipw.cmalacon/public_html/joomla/components/com_dtdonate/dtdonate.php on line 7193

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hermes/bosweb/web202/b2024/ipw.cmalacon/public_html/joomla/components/com_dtdonate/dtdonate.php on line 7195

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hermes/bosweb/web202/b2024/ipw.cmalacon/public_html/joomla/components/com_dtdonate/dtdonate.php on line 7197

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hermes/bosweb/web202/b2024/ipw.cmalacon/public_html/joomla/components/com_dtdonate/dtdonate.php on line 7199

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hermes/bosweb/web202/b2024/ipw.cmalacon/public_html/joomla/components/com_dtdonate/dtdonate.php on line 7201

Fatal error: Call to undefined function numberFormat() in /hermes/bosweb/web202/b2024/ipw.cmalacon/public_html/joomla/components/com_dtdonate/dtdonate.php on line 7217

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Error on returning to site from Paypal Sandbox 14 years 6 months ago #4943

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
If you have these errors in live mode, then we have a real problem. If so, submit a support ticket. If that only happens to you in test mode, then it's no big deal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds