Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to have the name of donation display on donation record?

How to have the name of donation display on donation record? 14 years 9 months ago #4513

• DChamplain
  • DChamplain's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
We have 9 items in which someone can donate to a designated purpose. See the form here https://www.ritree.org/index.php?option=com_dtdonate&task=authorizenetonce&Itemid=71 I need to know what the donation was designated for when a donation is made. Currently, the Donation Records only display the name of the person, organization, city, state, phone, email, amount, frequency, date, and comments. I need to know what the donation was for. Please help. I am using version 2.1.5.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How to have the name of donation display on donation record? 14 years 6 months ago #4992

• justinpkatz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have the same question. I created a custom drop down menu but that does not show up in the Joomla Admin. I would like it to show up there, but I also want it to show up when redirected to Paypal. The description just says "Online Donation" when going through into paypal, is there a way to update this?

How to have the name of donation display on donation record? 14 years 6 months ago #4994

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
When viewing the records, click the desired record as if to edit it. Below the main data there is a Custom Fields bar. Click on it to show data from any custom fields.

We are currently working on a new release which also show preset data in the records and in PayPal or Authorize.net. Thanks.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.493 seconds