Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: DT Register 2.7.0h Update

DT Register 2.7.0h Update 13 years 4 months ago #10253

• dthadmin
  • dthadmin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Okay, the next release of fixes in 2.7 is now available. All users should definitely update. Those running older packages must update prior to getting support help with any issues. Here are the issues resolved in the latest build:

- CSV Export tool is now correctly pulling in the appropriate fields to be selected for export of your event records.
- New migration tool added to the DT Register backend control panel. For those that have upgraded and have missing records or records with missing data or associated with the wrong event... you can run this backend tool and it should put all of your data back in place. It will grab data from the "rollback" tables. This will not work if you have already run the JEvents Unsync tool or have manually removed your rollback tables.
- Duplicate Registration Prevention was removed from the user panel so it didn't affect people trying to update their registration record.
- Required fields issue resolved where fields were not properly validating the required / not required status.
- [PASSWORD] email tag is now fixed.
- Backend group registrations were always using detailed registration. Now it will check to see if the event uses simple or detailed group registration.
- Backend group registrations were not creating a confirmation number. Fixed.
- Frontend detailed group registration billing page was missing the "Billing Information" heading. Added.
- From Email and From Name on the email tab of Configuration is now required to help those having email issues as a result of not entering this info.
- Backend records pagination is fixed.
- 500 error when editing records in the frontend user panel is fixed.
- Fixed issue where group registrations were not checking the event capacity.
- Records with a status of "Waiting" are no longer counted as active registrants in the capacity number.
- View Only Profile Data feature is fixed.

If you have other issues not listed here and have already reported them, there is no need to re-post them. We are still working on anything remaining... which seem to be issues that are specific to certain users for the most part.

Also, if you are wanting custom work done, please be patient as we are not doing any until all known issues are resolved first. Thanks for your continued patience!

All users should update to 2.7.0h and then update any outstanding tickets to let us know if your issue remains or not. We are now going through tickets and posts updating the ones that should be corrected with this update. Thanks!
The topic has been locked.

DT Register 2.7.0h Update 13 years 4 months ago #10259

• twill
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
The "Save" button does not work ... impossible to save any modification I make :roll:

DT Register 2.7.0h Update 13 years 4 months ago #10266

• ahoy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Upgrading from 2.7.0e -> 2.7.0h - do I need to do a full uninstall/install, or can i just overwrite the files? The readme only mentions upgrading from 2.6.9 or older.

Cheers
Evan

DT Register 2.7.0h Update 13 years 4 months ago #10267

• Old_Cowboy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
i updated doing a full uninstall/install and all my events disappeared. I had unlinked from J-Events. Do i need to unlink again?

DT Register 2.7.0h Update 13 years 4 months ago #10271

• dthadmin
  • dthadmin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
You should be able to just replace files on this. If having an issue with Configuration, you should do an uninstall/reinstall. Shouldn't have any events disappear as in actually be removed. If you don't see events on the frontend, make sure your categories are published.

DT Register 2.7.0h Update 13 years 4 months ago #10278

• Old_Cowboy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
When i went to check on publication status of categories i found no option to publish or unpublish, oops, i "upgraded" to 2.6.9 by mistake. Of course the events disappeared, i had unlinked JEvents.

I still have a problem with category order. They appear in reverse order? Right now i'm running on WAMP on my desktop, but i'll put in a ticket once i have the site back up on the server.

Thanks,
Page
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds