Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: authorize.net not holding Data in backend

authorize.net not holding Data in backend 14 years 5 months ago #5195

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
2.2.0 was just released on Nov. 10 so it is pretty new and is much improved. DT Donate is not as far along as some of our other components, but it is getting there :)

Not sure why the blank lines get in there for you. We certainly do not load them that way. A good text editor will remove redundant blank lines in one click for you which I always run on every file in the package prior to packing it up to make sure they are all cleaned up.

With the latest release, if you still have an issue, log a support ticket so we can check it out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

authorize.net not holding Data in backend 14 years 5 months ago #5199

• conticreative
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Well, I downloaded and installed the latest version and we still have the same problem.

Not to mention a few more and now I have to merge the changes I made. My programmer is more in tune with what's going on and he is going to login and respond to this thread to try to clarify the issue at some point. We are live with the old version but we are testing the new version in an exact clone of the site.

He is going to come n in a while so keep an eye on this thread or is there a different way you want us to discuss the issue?

authorize.net not holding Data in backend 14 years 5 months ago #5201

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
conti - continuing here is pointless. If you have a real issue, submit a support ticket so we can check it out, find the problem and fix it. Thanks.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.414 seconds